Tata Technologies is the Indian leader in providing engineering and design (E&D) services to the world's largest automotive and aerospace companies.
Areas of business
It is the only Indian automotive-focused E&D company with experience in end-to-end platform conceptualisation, design and engineering. The company's key focus area is to drive down development, manufacturing and delivery costs, ensure manufacturability, and reduce time-to-market through:
- Strategic development and application of software
- Onsite engineering automation and IT support
- Engineering process outsourcing (EPO) at the Tata Technologies Centre for Advanced Engineering & Design (CAE&D) at Pune, India.
The company offers its customers the following services:
- Product design, analysis and production engineering: Comprising styling, concept development, product definition and design, and digital prototyping; solid and surface modeling; FEA, mechanism, and crash analysis; CNC programming and CNC model generation; tool design and manufacturing; robotic simulation, factory layout and simulation.
- Knowledge-based engineering: Automotive application development using CATIA V5, UGS' NX and Tata Technologies developed KNEXT.
- Product lifecycle management, enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management: Systems implementation and their integration to new product process.
Tata Technologies enables clients to leverage lower cost geographies while benefiting from a rich E&D talent pool at the Tata Technologies' Centre at Pune. This offshore campus, which caters to global Fortune 500 clients, chiefly OEMs and their partners, is a state-of-the-art engineering and design hub enabling cutting edge E&D.
The company’s business partners include SAP, Dassault Systèmes, EDS, UGS, Parametric Technology Corporation, Agile Software, MatrixOne and IBM.
In addition to its head office and Center for Automotive Engineering and Design in India, Tata Technologies has operations in the US, UK and Asia Pacific through its subsidiary and associate companies, Tata Technologies Inc and Tata Technologies Pte.
Tata Technologies’ corporate office is located in Pune. The company operates in the United States through its wholly owned subsidiary incorporated in Nevada and through its office in Detroit. Tata Technologies provides services to customers in Europe, Asia and Japan through its offices in London and Singapore.
Know more Visit: http://www.tatatechnologies.com/global/